Thursday 28 December 2017

Winners, Winners, WINNERS!

Hey!

I do apologise for leaving you hanging for SO long, the Festive Season preparations got a little out of control! The Beans have not sleeping well from the 22nd and right through till last night, which was a slight improvement, I only had to get up twice during the night! 

With all that going on, I didn't get a whole lot of crafting done or finished and I am way behind on blogging and especially announcing the WINNER of the Uniko December Release Blog Hop Giveaway :( 

Anyway, without further ado lets get to the WINNER! Random.org helped pick the lucky comment number, 209. And the lucky commenter is...

Plain and simple but so pretty.
Wonderful card.
thanks for sharing.

Congratulations Mary! Please email me at bev@uniko.co.uk along with your postal address, no later than Sunday 14th January 2018 and I will get your prize on its way to you! 

As I am so late announcing the winner and it is still the season of giving I have used Random.org to pick 3 more winners who will receive a surprise prize from the December Release! 

The lucky commenters are...

Rebecca Yahrling said...
Very pretty cards. Love the first one's simple elegance.
17 December 2017 at 09:49

You've showcased all these wonderful new goodies so beautifully, Carol ... with all the teasers and with these lovelies! They're all gorgeous ... I'm especially taken with the ink blending over the roses ... simply beautiful! Hugs, Anita :) 

These are all absolutely gorgeous cards ! I love the bright colours, they’re so cheerful ! (margessw@icloud.com)
Congratulations Rebecca, Anita & Majorie! Please email me at bev@uniko.co.uk along with your postal address, no later than Sunday 14th January 2018 and I will get your prize on its way to you! 

I will be back before the end of 2017 with more to share, until then. Thank you for stopping by and thank you to EVERYONE who took the time to hop along and comment, we each appreciate all the love and support you give us.
Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Bev !! Thank you so much for your generosity ! Love from France, Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious surprise, Bev ... you're so generous! Thank you so much ... I just emailed you! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. A welcome late Christmas present.
    Thanks so much to you and the DT who
    did a fantastic job showcasing the stamps.
    Can't wait to get the stamps and start
    using them.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to
    the winners!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies!!! Happy New Year to everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! You are so generous. I sent you an email yesterday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated