Wednesday 13 December 2017

Introducing.... More Uniko Stencils!

Hey!

Welcome back to day 2 of the product introductions for the December release. This is the exciting bit where you get to see the sneak peeks in action!

Today myself and my awesome Design Team  are introducing 3 NEW Uniko Stencil Designs, Broken Lines, Doodle Flower & Lattice.




Here is a first look a Broken Lines and a peek at another clear stamp set being introduced on Friday ;)




On the card I have stamped and masked the roses before overlaying the stencil design. I've used Distress Oxide Black Soot for the stencilling, but in hindsight I would have used a blacker black to match the VersaFine Onyx Black to match the stamped roses. The sentiment is from Simply Said Blocks.

Next is Doodle Flower...




This stencil is based on the Background Block Doodle Flower but in reverse. I'm looking forward to combining the two on a project together in the near future ;)




Again I have used Distress Oxide inks and I simply LOVE their vibrancy on Kraft card stock. The sentiment is also a peek from the clear stamp set being released on Friday!

Lastly, but by no means least we have Lattice...




Some of my long time followers might remember and even own Background Builders: Lattice, which this stencil is based upon. I'm really loving the Distress Oxide inks, they really do blend like butter! 




This sentiment is another peek from the December FREEBIE clear stamp set, more details about this on Friday!! 

That's all from me here today, but be sure to hop around the Design Team blogs and leave comments along your way to be in the chance of winning some random prizes! 



CLICK HERE to see more from Beverley



CLICK HERE to see more from Carol



CLICK HERE to see more from Izzy



CLICK HERE to see more from Jane




CLICK HERE to see more from Lindsey



CLICK HERE to see more from Sarah P

I hope you enjoyed the hop and getting to see these two new clear stamp sets in action? That's all for today, but be sure to pop back tomorrow for more product introductions and inspiration.

Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 10th - 11th December, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing 12th - 15th December, here you will see a closer look at the products being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 16th December 9am GMT you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!


Thank you for stopping by today and I'd LOVE to hear your initial thoughts on these NEW Stencils!

Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful stencils and lovely work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I loved the new stencil designs..specially broken lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, I'm rendered speechless by your showcases today; pretty and so delightfully varied in style, which is yet more evidence of your creativity! I have a couple of oxide inks; need to try them on craft. Super inspired and inspiring, all!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. The DT has such interesting ideas
    and techniques. Great hop.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my ! I love your rainbow cards so much ! And these stencils are. Pretty cool ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning collection of samples:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the new stencils. I particularly like the way you've coloured the Doodle Flowers! Great work. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated