Tuesday 7 August 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #284 - Colours

Hello August!

A new month means a new hostess over at CAS Colours & Sketches and as the northern hemisphere is in the full height of summer & people on their holidays, this month is a multiple hostess month. This week our hostess is Patricia and she has this challenging colour combo HERE and seen below...




I love blue and green, but the Cajun Craze threw me at first! However, I had an artistic idea and I have been wanting to free hand paint some background lines, so decided to give them a whirl on todays card using watered down Cajun Craze...




I decided to dust off Kindness Blooms, stamping the blooms in Pacific Point (the closest blue to Blueberry Bushel I own) and the leaves also from the clear stamp set in Old Olive (the closest green to Mossy Meadow I own).




I layered the blooms and leaves onto my watercolored lines panel, adhering some with double sided tape and some with 1mm thick foam adhesive. The sentiment is from Originally Organic Additions and I finished the blooms off with some Cajun Craze enamel shapes.


That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Bev! Love the striped background. Great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great use of this weeks colors.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated