Tuesday 14 August 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #285 - Sketch

Hey!

Welcome back to another week at CAS Colours & Sketches. This week our hostess is Wei and she has this fun sketch HERE and seen below...




This is such a fun sketch and I had so many ideas, it was hard choosing which one to go with! I decided to ink up my Bee Happy clear stamp set to cheer myself up as I wasn't having a particularly good day when I made my card...




Love how it turned out, shame about my poor photography this morning :( Not much time to do it with 2 crazy nearly 4 yr olds running round! 




That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Bev..I don't know how you have the time to craft...you are amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is wonderful! Super sweet and so perfectly CAS! Great work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card Bev. Can’t believe those twins are four already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and I love how you managed to incorporate the sentiment. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's adorable and a CAS perfection, Bev! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, Bev! So cute - love your image choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your days are going better. Love you take on the sketch. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The honeycomb is a fun way to interpret the circles of the sketch! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated