Wednesday 5 September 2018

Floral Stamp with floral stencil

Hello friends Rahmat here.

Today I am using floral stamps and stencils with some coloring and partial fussy cutting on this birthday card.
I started with stamping the Pure floral - Lily in Versafine black onyx ink, and then used a pink Chameleon pen to color  it, it gives a perfect gradient to the petals.
I partially fussy cut the floral panel.
On the base card I used the stylized flower stencil in green distress oxide.
I added the floral panel using the foam adhesive.
The sentiments is from the Cosmos set, I heat embossed in white on a black strip.
A few jewels to finish off the card.


Uniko has a lot of stencils now, and you can always mix and match these with stamps.
All the above products are from floral range from Uniko, and they all go pretty well together, I hope I had inspired you to combine the stamps and stencils.

           Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated