Monday 24 September 2018

Uniko August stamps Release in review

Hello everyone Rahmat here.
I am up with a few cards using the August release stamps, I was away and I didn't had the chance to be part of the release hop.
I am using the Big and Bold Hello, Framed Florals and Beautiful stamp sets.
I have stick to the same color schemes for my projects.

For the first card, I first stamped the Framed florals in Versafine watermark ink and then I used the versafine onyx black ink for the bold hello.
Then I used the markers to color the florals.
I then trimmed the framed part, and mounted it on a patterned pre-cut base. To finish off, I added a few black jewels.


For the second one, I have used another pre-cut base.
I stamped the flowers on a white card stock and watercolored using zig clean color markers and Staedtler Marsgraphic markers, fussy cut only the top, and added using foam adhesive.
I added a black strip at the bottom of the card. The sentiment is stamped on the base, a few black jewels to finish off.



     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Rahmat ! Love how you combined the different stamp sets and your colours choice is just awesome ! Very eye-catching and fresh. Beautiful review of the August release, love it ! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated