Thursday 13 December 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #302 - Seasonal Sketch

Hey!

Oh my! I am running terribly behind this week on all areas of life :( I'm finally here with my final DT card for CAS Colours & Sketches. It's been a blast being on the DT and I will miss being part of a wonderful team. However, my life is so busy at the moment, something had to give.

Anyway, the countdown to Christmas has begun and over at CAS Colours & Sketches the Design Team are getting into the festive spirit too. This week the challenge HERE is to choose a sketch from 2018 and make it seasonal.




I chose to use the colours from challenge #295 seen HERE and below...




And here is how it festive...





I LOVE snowflakes! With all the talk of the possibility of snow this weekend and having recently purchased The Stamp Market Snowflake Die, I had to put it to use! 




I die cut the snowflake from some left over sparkly card (Stampin' Up! I think) and paired it with some heat embossed snowflakes from Background Builders: Christmas and the 'Let it Snow' sentiment from Simply Said Blocks Christmas. For good measure and simply because I love the stuff, I added some Simply White Gloss Nuvo Drops!

There is still time to join in on this last CC&S challenge for 2018 and there is more inspiration from the CC&S Design Team over HERE. Be sure to check out which colour combo they've all chosen to make seasonal :) I look forward to seeing you in the gallery and happy festive CAS card making! 

Hugs


6 comments:

  1. Love the card! And have the same feeling today...so much to do and still only 24 hours in a day... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how gorgeous the combination of Stamp Market and Uniko snowflakes! The silver glitter and black...swoon!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shining snowflake with the black background. I am so glad that I could work with you this year. Wishing You a joulous holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the sketch, fabulous snowflake die. It's been wonderful being your team mate, maybe someday in the future we will be again when life calms down. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Bev! I am so going to miss you on the team!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated