Monday 12 August 2019

DT Inspiration...Zoo Fun Cards for Kids

Hello,

Carol here. Welcome to my Uniko Studio DT showcase, where I bring out a few Uniko favourites for a play date.

Today's trio of cards was inspired by my brother's family's recent visit. I had a blast spending 24/7 with my niece and nephew for a few days...and part of our wonderful time together included a trip to the Calgary Zoo.

Zoo + kiddos = incentive to create cards *for* said kiddos! I'll include a few photos of the zoo/our place with the cards; hopefully, they'll know that Aunty c is WILD about them! As for Mr. Zebra...he'll be my card for my brother, whose birthday is coming up quickly.

I brought Doodlebug stickers into the scenes because a) they're adorable and b) they pair wonderfully with Uniko's animal prints/tropical line. Lots more of those in my collection, so you may see more of this combination down the road.

Card 1:

Card 2:

Card 3:

Hope these brought a smile!
 

2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated