Tuesday 6 August 2019

DT Inspiration - One Stamp Set, One Starting Point, Three Looks

Hi! It's Jane here today with a little DT inspiration.



My last post - HERE - used multiple Uniko stamp sets, so today I set myself the challenge of only using one set. I chose Wonderful Day as it includes images and sentiments.

WonderfulDayPP

I added to the challenge by deciding to start each card in exactly the same way and then experiment with making each one look completely different. (I started to add colour to one of the flowers before I remembered to take a photo- duh!)


For this first card I simply used the layered stamps with reds, oranges and yellows plus green and mattted it up with patterned paper and twine.


And then the seeds of another idea were sown - I'd add in the challenge of using the same colours. If you know about my love for pinks and purples you'll see these colours were a challenge on a whole new level! 

For the second card I added the colours with Copic pens, cut round the panel and turned it 180. I also added an extra popped up flower on top of the middle flower.

My final fling and idea is all about using patterned paper and adding extra stamping. A really busy and bright design!


Here's a last look at the trio of cards and the stamp set I used.


If you'd like to know more details of the other products I used for these cards please pop over to my blog HERE.

Thanks for looking today and keep crafting!

post signature






2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated