Thursday 4 July 2019

DT Inspiration - A Tag Memory Booklet

Hi!

It's Jane here today sharing a little tag book I created to take away with me when I went over to the Isle of Man to visit my grandchildren. I usually make some sort of memory booklet to take away when I'm off on holiday and then write in it each day and add the photos when I get back home.


I made one tag for each day of the holiday. Here's a closer look at each tag's front side:


This was so much fun to create and I used so many Uniko goodies and a subtle colour palette to reflect the time of year of my visit. The brown mats were added as places to put photos of the trip.

Here's the other side:


And a closer look:


I stamped the lines with a second generation inking as I intended them to be used for journalling and wanted my pen to show up.  Four of the tags have little pockets at the bottom ready to tuck in extra pics and receipts or memorabilia from the visit.

And here's how it all looks with the  journalling, photos and bits and pieces added in.


I find these little booklets handy to tuck into my handbag to share with friends and family without overloading them with the dreaded 'holiday' snaps. They also serve as a memory jogger when I create larger pages for my scrapbook albums.


Uniko supplies used:
Background Blocks: Graffiti, Halftone, Horizontal Stripe, Mid Century Modern I & II, Scattered Polka Dots, Wonky Outline Stripes
Simply Said Blocks: I & II
Mid Century Florals
Passiflora + matching dies
Explosion Additions

Well that's me done for today. I hope I may have inspired you to get those photos printed and off your phones and computers!

Thanks so much for looking. And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a unique and creative idea. So very personal and such an amazing way to remember your trip away. Love all the stamping etc and the colours are beautiful. Thank you for the amazing inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I absolutely adore your tag album...cute and practical! A fabulous way to collect/keep treasured memories! Definitely inspired to give this idea a try!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated