Monday 22 July 2019

Introducing... Background Builders Classics & Sentiments Outlined

Hey!


Welcome to Day 1 of the July 2019 Release product introductions.

I've been waiting for this day for AGES and now this is the fun part where myself, my guest designer and the design team get to show you LOTS of inspiration! You get to see all the sneak peeks I've shared over the past two days in action on cards & projects over the next few days leading up to 26th, July, Release Day!

Today's products are two new clear stamp set, another addition to the Background Builders collection, featuring classic designs and then a new mini clear stamp set featuring 3 fun sentiments in an outlined font.

Let's have a quick look at both sets in action on one card...




I've used nearly all of the Background Builders Classic clear stamps to create this fun and colourful background. I used my Misti to keep my stamps lined up nicely and evenly spaced apart, plus it was useful for the solid line stamps as I had to stamp them a couple of times. I desperately need some re-inkers for some of my favourite Altenew colours!




Once I had finished stamping, I decided to trim down the panel, adhering it to a strip of PTI Smokey Shadow CS and then onto my card base. I then placed the sentiment I wanted to use in my small Misti, but decided to mask off part of the sentiment to use just the word celebrate.




I saved the rest of the colourful stamped pattern, you can check that card out over on the website blog! Link below ;)

It wouldn't be a release without a daily blog hop full of inspiration! 

As usual my AWESOME Design Team and wonderful Guest Designer this month, Keren Baker have worked their magic with today's products, so be sure to hop along & see them...












Sarah P



Wiebke 


WOW!

That was a phenomenal inspirational hop, so many creative ways to use the Background Classics and Sentiments Outlined. I hope you enjoyed it and you will join us again tomorrow for another product introduction and LOTS more inspiration :)

Hugs


9 comments:

  1. Really love the outline sentiments and how the DT have shown such amazing cards without getting to complicated in the design. I feel a Christmas version coming on for some quick bulk Christmas crafting! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to love?! These sets are even more fabulous than the sneak peeks led me to believe.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo I love this background boarder so much fun with so many colors to use! Great job DTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colourful strips. Fab card! Love this stamp set! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome new sets and so many wonderful, inspirational designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh these looks great and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool products! Can't wait to hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great creations by the DT. Fab new Background builders set

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspiration! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated