Tuesday 23 July 2019

Introducing... Large Background Tropical Paradise

Hey!


Welcome to Day 2 of the July 2019 Release product introductions.

I've been waiting for this day for AGES and now this is the fun part where myself, my guest designer and the design team get to show you LOTS of inspiration! You get to see all the sneak peeks I've shared over the past two days in action on cards & projects over the next few days leading up to 26th, July, Release Day!

Today's product is one new clear stamp set you might recognise. I recently designed it as part of a digital stamp collection for Simply Cards & Papercrafts Magazine HERE. As soon as I had designed it, I knew I had to have it in physical stamp form! As much as I do like using digital stamps, there is nothing like a photopolymer stamp in your hands to ink up!

So here is another addition to the Large Backgrounds, Tropical Paradise. Let's have a quick look at the background in use...




Stamped in Catherine Pooler Grass Skirt ink, I have coloured the Tropical Paradise background with a variety of Copic Markers in shades of green. I have then trimmed the panel to fit my card base and added a Hibiscus flower from Paradise with the Aloha sentiment also from the Paradise clear stamp set.




It wouldn't be a release without a daily blog hop full of inspiration! 

As usual my AWESOME Design Team and wonderful Guest Designer this month, Keren Baker have worked their magic with today's products, so be sure to hop along & see them...










Sarah P



Wiebke 


WOW!

That was a phenomenal inspirational hop, so many creative ways to use the Large Background Tropical Paradise. It has so many possibilities and especially paired with the previously released Paradise and Paradise Leaves clear stamp sets.

I hope you enjoyed it and you will join us again tomorrow for another product introduction and LOTS more inspiration :)

Hugs


6 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated