Wednesday 11 September 2019

August Non - Release Blog Hop WINNERS!

Hey!

Oh my... where on earth did Summer go...?!

The last few weeks of Summer went a little crazy. Along with keeping The Beans entertained I was also prepping their 5th Birthday and they also had their first day of school the day after! 

Anyway, I am FINALLY catching up on everything and here today to announce the winners of the August Design Team Non - Release Blog Hop which took place HERE.

Last month my awesome DT revisited BIG & BOLD Wish and the more recent addition to the Designer Dies BIG & BOLD Wish. I seemed to have lost some creative mojo (I think it has escaped to a warmer climate - LOL!) and I am re-sharing this rainbow make from when I released the dies...




If you want to find out more about this card you can see the original post HERE. So, how about some winners, as I am *SO* late announcing I have randomly selected two lucky comments from those left along the hop.

And the winners are...



so beautiful, I love all the stars.
And...

What a fun way to use these great stamps and dies, Julie! Love the brightly coloured candles and the use of so many of the sentiments on the 3rd panel! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

Congratulations Ladies! 

Please send an email to bev@uniko.co.uk along with your postal address and I will pop your prizes in the mail to you. 

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in on the fun and took the time to comment along the hop.

Hugs


1 comment:

  1. Wow, so happy, thank you so much!
    Congratulations to Helen.
    Crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated