Saturday 14 September 2019

DT Inspiration - Playing with Background Builders Stars & Triangles

Hello there, it's Sarah P here and massive apologies as I seem to have been AWOL for the whole of summer BUT at last I'm here with another DT Inspiration post.

Whenever I've not been crafting in a while I struggle to focus; not knowing where to start ... do you have that issue?

My preferred option for getting back into it is to pick up a couple of stamp sets and ink colours that I love and jump right in. That's what I've done with these!!!

I hope you like them!

My GO TO stamp sets were the Background Builders Triangulate, Background Builders Seeing Stars, the latest Sentiments Outlined set, released in July plus another of my favourite sentiment sets; Birthday Wishes.

Up first with my stars trio, just basic stamping with a masked area, on these first 2 to insert the sentiment, and to finish a couple of enamel dots ...





Then having created the stars one in the colour combo above, using promarkers I decided I'd carry the colour scheme through with my triangles!





I do hope you like my cards and I'd love to know how you get back into a creative frame of mind following a break.

Thanks for calling by and catch you again soon.





1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated