Sunday 22 September 2019

Stencil Sunday

Hi!
 It's Jane here today with another Stencil Sunday at Uniko.

Here's a pic of the three cards I created using the same stencil and stamp sets -  Lattice, English Country Garden Butterflies + its matching die and Birthday Wishes


For my first card I masked off a central portion and then inked through the stencil with distress oxide inks. I removed the mask and stamped the birthday quote sentiment and then added a couple of die cut small butterflies.


My second card uses embossing paste through the stencil plus a home made circle stencil. I then popped the larger die cut butterfly over the top and added a sentiment banner.


My final card uses the negative monoprint of the stencil with brusho powders.  I stamped both the large and small butterflies over the top using a matching pink ink which I spritzed with water to echo the watercoloured look of the background stencilling.


Here's a final look at all three cards and the Uniko supplies I used. 
Links to the shop are at the top of this post.


Do you have a favourite technique from these three cards? I'd love it if you left a comment to let me know.

Thanks so much for looking today. And keep crafting!

Hugs,
Jane
x

2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated