Monday 2 March 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Watercolored Peony bouquet

Hello friends, Rahmat here. I am up with a watercolored card today for my inspiration.
Its March and Spring is almost here., so I thought I would share a floral project.

I have used the set Hello Lovely here.

I have a detailed video, yet it is very short. You will be able to see the process of the whole card from start to finish.


Here is the card:
After the watercoloring, I have used a die cut from my stash to create the eclipse, but added the word "happy" with foam adhesive for some dimension.






     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
                                                            

4 comments:

  1. These peonies are absolutely stunning! I love the way you've coloured them Rahmat. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice card. I like the way you have done the diecut Happy.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated