Sunday 29 March 2020

Stencil Sunday - Hello Friend

Happy Spring Forward!

It's daylight savings here in the UK. I am looking forward to warmer days & longer & lighter nights, that's for sure. Shame the clocks couldn't fast forward a few weeks instead of just one hour, right?!

Anyway, I thought I would brighten up your weekend with a Stencil Sunday creation and check in over here too! I posted HERE yesterday, so if you missed it, pop by & have a read.




I was totally inspired by the challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch! seen HERE and below. And I have to say I am really pleased at how it turned out.




It was pretty simple really. I masked off sections of the stencil to replicate the sketch design and used a different Spring colour to ink through the Uniko Stencil - Doodle Flower. The sentiment is from BIG & BOLD Hello.




That's all I have to share with you today, but I am super happy to have found some creativity this weekend and join in on some of my favourite challenges too!

Stay safe & at home. Crafty Hugs

1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated