Monday 30 March 2020

Brand Ambassador - Sharing some Happy Succulents

Hello there! 
It's Sarah here with my Brand Ambassador Inspiration post for March and I've been playing with the Happy Succulents set in a mix of mint and mauve. 

I've teamed it with the Background Block: Horizontal Stripes on the first 2 cards and a shaker example on the third one, with a sentiment from wonderful Day.

There's a little bit of fuzzy cutting on the first 2 - not my favourite past-time but in the absence of dies and to add some lovely dimension to my cards, it was a must! 







This is my first attempt of a shaker card using an acetate wrap around the front panel - I quite like how it turned out and think I might be having a slight shaker addiction at the moment! 




Thanks for calling by and I hope you've enjoyed the succulent inspiration here.





2 comments:

  1. These are all stunning Sarah. WHY don't I have this set yet?! It's definitely on my wish list! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set and your inspiring cards make me want to get it out and create something.x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated