Friday 8 May 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration : Pure Florals

Bonjour !

Izzy here. Today I'm going to show you some cards I made few months ago to offer my friend for the New Year. 

I made a bunch of them with the Pure Florals collection, keeping the same design and only changing the colour of the background.

     


To make the cards, I die cut white panels with a die and I determined where to make the coloured backgrounds placing the stamps on the panels. 



Then I put some Brushos powders and spritzed with water until I covered the panel according each flower.


Once the panels dry, I stamped the flowers with matching coloured inks...



...and then I stamped again with Versamark in order to heat embossed with clear powder.


To finish I adhered the panels on double white card and I made stickers with sentiments from the Simply Said set.





As it was a gift, I also made envelopes to match with each card by stamping part of the flower on the top left corner.

   

Some closer pictures to show you the touches of glitter I added to highlight the flowers even more.

That's all for me today ! Thanks so much for stopping by. Take care, stay safe at home and give your Uniko stamps some love...It's the best way for me to keep sane !






2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful cards on their own Izzy, but they really make an impression as a set. I love the inky background and the touches of gold (and that gorgeous crimped frame too!) I'm glad to see you here as I've tried to comment on your creations in Blogland many times only to find it's a dead link :/ Hope you're safe and well, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs the colours on these are beautiful love Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated