Wednesday 6 May 2020

Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration post : Lovely hummingbird

Hi there!

Hannelie here with my monthly inspiration post !

On today's card I'm combining one of the newer floral stamps (which I LOVE) with the Paradise hummingbird  stamp set from an earlier release.

Hummingbirds are amazing little creatures ... I can watch them for hours :)








After cutting out the Paradise Hummingbird (with my Silhouette cameo) I used my blending brush to add the colors as shown above.

I then stamped the bird with the help of my Misti stamping tool using Versafine black ink.

On the card base, I stamped the large clustered flower called Hello lovely in black and used foam dots to pop the hummingbird up.

Lastly I stamped the sentiment from Simply said blocks , cut it out and also popped it up with foam dots for dimension.

I used flat back pearls as embellishments and added one as an eye for the bird.

I hope you still find comfort in crafting during this difficult Covid 19 time. Card making is the one thing that didn't change for me, where everything else out there is crazy. It keeps my thoughts at bay and now more than ever I am thankful for a hobby!

I hope you leave here inspired !

Thanks for visiting Uniko today 😊

Hannelie



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely card. Nice contrast with the colourful hummingbird against the monochromatic flowers.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated