Friday 17 March 2023

BA inspiration: Spring Bunny

  Hello to all!

Happy Friday!

Time for some inspiration, Vinita here........ I am back with a new stamp release called Hoppy easter which has a solid and outlined both the bunny image with face impression. Here I used both with the mixing of some more stamp sets.


I really wanted to showcase this cute Easter bunny from the Hoppy Easter stamp set!

I started with the Everyday Spring sentiment combined with the Love word in bold look using Altenew jet-black ink and the solid bunny image in soft pink ink.


I created some textures for the bunny image using Mid-Century Modern Florals as shown in the above pic.



I masked the bunny and surrounded this cute bunny image with flowers from the so much stamp set for the spring feel using Altenew inks. Then created a textured background in soft pink ink again.


In the end, I stamped the face of a bunny! Isn't it so cute!!!

Well, that's it for me today. I hope you enjoyed the detailed look!

Have a wonderful day!

Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. How clever Vinita, a great way to get some texture onto your bunny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely mix of stamp sets and I too like the way you got texture on your bunnies. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool that you got a bunny stamp. What fun. Cheers, Ivy.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated