Tuesday 28 March 2023

Two For Tuesday AND a Winner!

Hello!

Happy Tuesday and a belated happy spring. Apologies for myself being quiet here and across social media this past week or so. Before last week I was finalising some exciting products and then I got struck down with a nasty cold/flu bug. A week later and I am just starting to feel better and finally have some energy back.

Anyway, enough of my woes, how about some creative inspiration...






I was inspired to use the Stencil - Cloud 9 as my starting point for my Two For Tuesday and opted for a circle aperture. I used a circle die to create an aperture mask and stencilled the cloud onto my white card layer. I used Altenew inks to get the beautiful ombre look.





To finish I added a sentiment from Up & Away and adhered a hot air balloon using foam adhesive. I then layered this onto my card base using foam adhesive. 




For my second card I used the circle from the aperture I die cut for the first card as my cloud focal point. Again I used the same inks for the clouds and I love how you can get different layering looks each time. I find this stencil very therapeutic to ink.





I'm longing for warmer days now and to see those butterflies fluttering in the garden. So for this card I opted to ink and colour the largest butterfly from English Country Garden Butterflies. The sentiment is from our popular Simply Said Blocks. All of the elements are adhered to the card using foam adhesive.

Now before I go, I have been reminded that I forgot to announce the winner from the 11th Birthday Release Blog Hop HERE. Apologies for my forgetfulness and thank you to those who emailed me a reminder this week.

With the help of random.org the lucky comment is...


Alice

 

Three sweet cards, love so much especially the first one with the fabulous crocus, daffodil and snowdrops!

Congratulations to Alice! 

You have won a £30 eGift Certificate to spend in the Uniko store. Please email me at bev@uniko.co.uk to claim your prize.


Thank you to everyone who hopped and left comments, they are much appreciated by all of us here at Uniko. We have one more chance for you to win from the 11th Birthday celebrations this week, so be sure to keep an eye on the blog! 


Crafty Hugs
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW!!! I'm speechless, I won at your Birthday Release Blog Hop!!! I'm really SO happy!!! Thank you very much!!! You made my day!! I will email you very soon! :)
    Two fabulous and sweet cards today, the new cloud stencil looks great and just love how the beautiful colourful butterfly pops out from the circle in the sky, it seems really flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Bev - I particularly like the balloon one.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Alice!
    Beautiful cards! I love the hot air balloon and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Bev. Really love the butterfly! X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated