Wednesday 1 March 2023

Introducing... Hoppy Easter and Everyday Spring Sentiments

 


Welcome to Day 2 of the product introductions for our 11th Birthday Release. 

Today myself and the Brand Ambassadors are showcasing two clear stamp sets, Hoppy Easter and Everyday Spring Sentiments.

As you know, I don't really draw cute images, but I was loving the Mid Century Modern Meow with the solid and outline cat images, I decided to do a bunny version. It's not Mid Century Modern styled, but it's my version of cute, I guess you could say! 

Let's HOP along with the Brand Ambassadors and see these sets in action...


 Anita


Bev








So what do you think of this cutie? Can you see it hopping into your basket?! 

We will be back tomorrow with more to share. This clear stamp set, along with all we are introducing this week will be available on Saturday 4th March 9am GMT. 


Crafty Hugs
 


7 comments:

  1. I’m not a cutesy person either (in more ways than one๐Ÿ™ƒ) and this rabbit is right up my street. Love the use of the stamp onto pretty paper too๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaw, I knew I would love the bunny! So cute! Adorable cards and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bunnies!!!! Love em. So cute. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bunnies are so cute! Great cards and tags!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated