Tuesday 17 October 2023

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Snowflakes

Good morning everyone, 

Steph here today with my Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration for this month. 

We seem to be having a mix of weather in the UK from heat waves to all of a sudden very cold and autumnal weather and then back to warm weather again. So I thought I'd throw in a few snowflakes just to remind us that Christmas isn't all that far away...yes I'm trying to ignore that fact too! 


My initial idea was to have three beautiful inked panels peeking through a die cut aperture of the snowflake but I really didn't like it once I had done so I resurrected the remainder of the panel and inset a beautiful silver snowflake instead. Here I have used Uniko Let It Snow stencil with white ink and Uniko Sparkling Snowflake die. The sentiment is from the Uniko Christmas Sentiments stamp set. 

My next cards are slightly different as I didn't have enough of the remaining inked panels to use as above. So I adapted the design and used the snowflakes cut from the panels instead. 



I like the patterned snowflakes against the plain card base for some CAS cards ready for Christmas. For these cards I have use Uniko Christmas Folk Snowflake stencil and Uniko In The Forest stencil.

Much love
Steph x

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful snowflakes cards.❄️ They all work really well don’t they❣️I love the result that creative artists make from a “mistake” 🥳 Keep them coming 😉 Hugs, Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fabulous design, love the look of the patterned snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Steph! Love the very stylish look of the black card with the bold sparkling snowflake. And what a wonderful idea to use stencilled background to die cut your snowflakes. They make beautiful CAS cards !

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated