Wednesday 4 October 2023

Introducing... Autumn Serenade

Welcome to Day 2 of the product introductions for our October Release. 

Today I am introducing a new addition to our Serenade series with Autumn Serenade. I definitely think there is a place for more leaves & foliage in the Uniko line up. And you might notice the cross over with the leaf design from BIG & BOLD thank/s/ful which I introduced HERE yesterday.

Let's have a look at this set in action...




If you were in Lincoln at the weekend and took part in the make & take, you got to play with this new set and make this card. A simple ink blended rectangle using Distress Oxide Ink in Tea Dye, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain from top to bottom. 




I then removed the mask to stamp the falling leaf image. I wanted to keep the colour soft and rustic, so I used VersaFine Clair in Morning Mist. The sentiment from the set I wanted a little more prominent and so I stamped in VersaFine Nocturne ink.

For my second card today I wanted to highlight some of the smaller stamps in the set to create this clean & simple design.




I added in a few more green tones for the leaves, using Concord & 9th Avocado, Evergreen and Parsley, mixed with Stardust and Wheat.



I then stamped the Autumn Blessings over the leaf cluster. Super simple, but I am pleased how this turned out.

That's all I have for today, but I will be back tomorrow with more to share. This clear stamp set, along with all the products being introduced this week will be available 9pm GMT Saturday 7th October 2023. 


Crafty Hugs




 



7 comments:

  1. Super cards Bev...love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these--just my style! That's a great new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these autumn designs! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards, great designs! Love the leaves in both the cards and especially those flying in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these stamps Bec - what a fabulous Autumn set. Those falling leaves in the first set are exquisite
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bev, these cards portray autumn beautifully. ๐Ÿ‚ There’s a kind of mystical, enchanted feel to them too. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿƒ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both beautiful cards. The second one draws my eye because of the green! X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated