Tuesday 3 October 2023

Introducing... BIG & BOLD Thank/s/ful

Welcome to Day 1 of the product introductions for our October Release. 

Today I am introducing a new and long awaited addition to our BIG & BOLD series, BIG & BOLD Thank/s/ful. When I am designing new products, one of my aims along with value is versatility. More bang for your buck as the saying goes.

So this is what I have hopefully achieved with todays clear stamp set. As you will see by the name it its thank/s/ful, that's because I have created separate stamps for the thank, the 's' and the 'ful'. This way you can easily stamp a different sentiment suited for the occasion you are making for. 

I think my cards today demonstrate this...





For my first card I really stepped out of my colour comfort zone for this autumnal 'thanks' card! You know them moments after you've made something and then you are not sure about sharing it. This is how I feel about this card! 




Anyway, here it is. I used Concord & 9th inks in Nutmeg, Wheat, Stardust, Sunflower and Spiced Cider. Stamping from bottom to top using my stamping platform. I started with the thanks section of the sentiment and then repeating with the 's'. Using a stamping platform definitely made this easier.




To finish the card I added the thanks panel to a Spiced Cider card base and added the 'so much' sentiment and a trio of falling leaves also from the set. 

My second card today I kept an early autumnal colour scheme, this time adding in some greens...




This time I joined the thank with the ful for thankful and created a slimline card, overall size 10.5 x 20cm. I then set the sentiment aside to dry before fussy cutting it out. 




My background is stamped using the leaf stamp options, solid and outline. The vein detail comes as a separate stamp too. This time I used Parsley and Avocado along with Cayenne and Stardust. 




There is one more sentiment combination, I'll be sharing that on release day! Thank you for stopping by today & I'd love to know your initial thoughts about this stamp set.

This clear stamp set, along with all the products being introduced this week will be available 9pm GMT Saturday 7th October 2023. 


Crafty Hugs




 




6 comments:

  1. Wow! Such clever design on the first card! I have never thought that a simple sentiment could be so creative to use! A very impressive and cheerful thank you card!
    Love so much also the sweet design of the second one, those leaves look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the pretty sentiments and the lovely autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ๐ŸThe autumn colours that you used are perfect to show off the new stamps Bev๐Ÿ‚ your fussy cutting is amazing ✂️. Any tips for cutting between the letters h, u, n etc? ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿƒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first card is wonderful, so no idea why you weren't sure whether to share it! Love the leaf stamps & your slimline card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pair of wonderful cards Bev - I prefer the second card, but that is no reflection on your talent, just my taste!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not colours I would use often either but this release seems to draw you to them (as you will see when I post my cards!)!! Both look fabulous. That’s amazing fussy cutting, I’m not sure mine is as good. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated