Hello & Happy Wednesday.
How is it that this time last week I had just about set everything up on the Dies to Die For stand down in Farnborough for The Creative Craft Show? I had a lovely time, met lots of lovely crafters, some I've known online for a long time and lots of new too. Plus I got to put names to faces to those coming to the Uniko & Dies to Die For Stamping Retreat in October.
Anyway, while I was there I was in my creative element demoing various products and I had planned on sharing more her on the blog, but I've not quite got the hang of adding photos to posts via my phone. So apologies for not sharing more here.
One of the photos I shared on my Instagram stories was this...
I had this fun idea to pair the Waffle Flower Postage Die with Mid Century Modern Forals and make it super colourful too. I used the Postage Collage Blocks Stencil and some masking to ink blend each of the stamps.
I then kept the stencil in place and stamped inside each with a variety of the stamps building flowers and patterns.
Today I was deciding what to do with the panel, either to add it as one panel or divide the stamps up. I decided on the latter and this was the result.
I trimmed up the postage stamps and decided on a layout. I then thought there was a little too much white space, yes the clean and simple girl wanted a little more pattern! So I stamped the Background Blocks Mid Century Modern II, coloured with a Stampin' Blend and then adhered the postage stamps over the top. My sentiment choice is from Anniversaire Arts Decoratifs and embossed in white.
NEWS!!
What's coming this week and for the remainder of September 💖
First up a bunch of stencils arrived in the studio this week. These include, Christmas Pop, Ink & Flip Christmas Tree Pattern, Ink & Flip Delightful Diamonds, Ink & Flip Layering Flower , Layering Bauhaus Blocks, Layering Bauhaus Christmas Blocks, Layering Bauhaus Spring Blocks, Layering Modern Blooms, Layering Modern Poinsettias, Layering Spring Blossom, Mid Century Modern, Mid Century Modern Circle & Stars and Mid Century Modern Shapes.
All these beauties in time for this weekend, as I will be in Peterborough for the Stamperama show 😀 I'd love to see you if you are coming, I will be on my own Uniko stand.
Tickets are available HERE in advance or on the door on the day.
DON'T FORGET... Chris-Mash is coming!
There is still time and space to book your place on this workshop, HERE. Me and Ruth (Ruth Gets Crafty) are super excited for this fun and creative day.
Not to worry if you're not quite ready for Christmas crafting, there will be alternative options to the projects we have prepared.
Clear Stamp Restocks.
I do have restocks coming! These are due in the studio the week beginning 28th September and include the Christmas *almost* in July release I know many of you have been waiting for. Apologies for the delay.
That's all for today.
Crafty Hugs





No comments:
Post a Comment
Lovely Comments Appreciated