Hello from Walton-On-Thames!
I’m all set for The Paper Craft & Stitching show in Farnborough with Dies to Die For, and after a long drive of thinking about all sorts of card ideas, I had to sit down and make this
The Mid Century Modern Wreath Builder has been super popular this past week and it’s made me want to dust mine off again and give it some fresh inky love.
I didn’t fancy Christmas today, so I paired it with some Mid Century Modern Birthday for the bold sentiment.
I used a selection of Stampin’ Up! Blends to colour it, I just randomly picked a selection to bring with me.
That’s all from me today. I best get an early night as it’s going to be a long day tomorrow and I’m super excited to be somewhere new. So I’ll be sure to share my day on Instagram and check in here tomorrow evening.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Lovely Comments Appreciated