Friday, 25 September 2026

Friday Focus - Stencil Layering Modern Poinsettias

Happy FriYAY! 

I can't believe another weekend is upon us and this weekend I am headed to Leeds for the Uniko and Ruth Gets Crafty Criis-Mash! workshop. 

Today I thought share a card I have had in my head for a while using the Stencil Layering Modern Poinsettias and I finally got round to recording a new video on how I made it. You can watch it HERE over on the Uniko YouTube channel.






I'm aiming to share more Friday Focus videos, so be sure to be subscribed to the channel to see when I post them! 

In other news... 

From October 1st we will no longer be posting here on the Uniko Blogspot Blog. I'm not crying, you are! I am kind of sad about leaving this space as it's been here since day one. But it's a move I feel I need to make.

Don't worry though, you will be able to find all the usual inspiration HERE on the Uniko website blog from myself and the Uniko Brand Ambassadors. 

Thank you to all my loyal followers, I hope you will come over to the website blog and follow Uniko there too.


Crafty Hugs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated