Saturday 20 December 2014

Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop WINNER!

Hey!

I'm a little later than I had planned to announce the winner of the Countdown to Christmas Blog Hop, as I got caught up in Christmas card making and lots of Christmas preparations! I'm sure it's the same for you....?

Anyway, the winner of the ENTIRE Christmas release for commenting on the blog hop as chosen by Random.org is...




Comment #19 is...

All of your cards are spectacular and can't believe you had time to make them all with your gorgeous little ones wanting Mummy all to themselves. I fell in love with the latest release and have been very jealous of my friend Sarah (Funky Fossil Designs) who has been using them all with such pizazz. I especially love the Rustic Xmas tree and the background builders. Would so love to win the stamps, so will cross all my fingers and toes!!!

Congratulations Shona! Obviously crossing all your fingers and toes worked! Send me your snail mail address to [beverley at unikostudio dot com] and I will get your prize package it the mail to you.

Also as promised I am giving a gift certificate prize to the two entries in the linky who shared their projects with me, as there is only two of you I am splitting the prize between you. 

Congratulations to Wei Wei & Susan, send me an email to [beverley at unikostudio dot com] and I will get your eGift Certificate code to you to spend in store.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to hop along with the team & I and also for those who left a comment. I'll be back next week with a project or two to share with you before the BIG day arrives! Until then, thank you for stopping by today.


2 comments:

  1. OMG, I don't believe it!!!! Thank you so very much, I can't stop smiling and skipping around the house! I loved all of the new release, especially the Rustic stamps, so will be all set for Xmas next year and I'm sure I can find some way of using them on stamps during the year too! Merry Christmas Bev!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - thank you Beverly will email you later xxx

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated