Friday 12 December 2014

Welcome!

Hey!

I hope you all enjoyed our new release and if you haven't been hopping HERE.....get to it now!!

We are very excited to be introducing 2 new Design Team Members. They have both been entering our challenges for a while now and we love the cards they make. We are honoured that they are joining our team.

Here they are:


Her blog is Sazzle Dazzle Crafts


Hi there, I am so very pleased to be joining the Uniko Design Team, I love the stamps and have been using them for a while now and am over the moon that I am now on this creative and inspiring team. I live in Kendal in the North of England with my hubby of 20 years and two teenagers aged 19 and 17 plus a Cavalier KC Spaniel called Cookie who is the baby at 7 years old. I started crafting over 10 years ago, initially having visited my local Hobbycraft and basically bought everything in sight! ;-) I went to a few card making classes at a local paper factory and it all started from there. I came quite late to blogging and having followed others for inspiration for a while my techi son suggested setting one up for me; that was May 2013. Since then I'm an addicted blogger and card maker and when not working as a Finance Manager or spending time with the family I'm hidden away in my newly acquired craft room. I'd like to think my style is Clean and Simple although I have used lots of different styles in the past whilst trying to establish my own style. As my blog name suggests I love anything that dazzles and sparkles and try to include this in my cards. 


Here is one of Sarah's card using cards Uniko stamps, Now can you see why we wanted her on our team-how fabulous is this!!

               


Her blog is Deborah's Gems

Hi, I’m Deborah – I am one very happy lady right now – I got a wonderful email recently asking if I’d like to join the Uniko Studio Design Team. Silly question! I immediately replied YES, YES! I love Beverley’s stamps and it’s such an honour to be part of the team using her fab stamps.

Like many crafters, I started off as a child, making cards, little books and then moving onto embroidery, cross stitch and I’ve even tried knitting! I’ve always taken photo and made scrapbooks to display them.

I became seriously hooked on card making after receiving a handmade card from a friend. I started off small with a few boxes and the kitchen worktop as my studio. When we moved to North Wales in 2006 my small craft space got somewhat bigger, and now that I’m in the US my craft room has exploded!!

Here is one of Deborah's cards using Uniko Stamps. A stunnung card and I bet you can see why we had to have Deborah join the Uniiko Team!!


Snowflakes Falling - Photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems


Both Sarah and Deborah will be joining us in January. 

A very big welcome from us all at Uniko and I hope you will all take some time to visit their blogs and show them some love!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Sarah and Deborah!! They both are very creative designers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 great additions to your team! Love their work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful welcome, amazing opportunity and a wonderful post here Beverley.
    So honoured and thrilled to be a part of your talented team.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I am still pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming! Absolutely thrilled to bits to join such a talented group of ladies and work with you all. Best. Present. Ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Sarah n Deborah are both amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay - great new DT members! Love both Sarah's and Deborah's creations and know they have lots of Uniko inspiration in store for us :) Beautiful cards too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Sarah and Deborah! You will LOVE working with Bev and Uniko Studio stamps! Can't wait to see what you ladies create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Deborah and Sarah! You are so lucky to have them, Bev!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Deborah and Sarah. Look forward to seeing more of their wonderful work/creations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Deborah and Sarah; they will be amazing additions to this fabulously creative team. Excited to see the magic they work with your products!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so jealous!! What a fantabulous team to join ladies - congratulations looking forward to seeing your creations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What superb choices to add to your team!
    Congratulations to Sarah and Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the two lovely ladies and to Beverly for choosing them.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated