* This is my 2st post of the day,click HERE for my TIME OUT Challenges card *
Today we have our winner of Challenge #15 and Guest Designer Susan from Paper, Card, Ribbon & Flowers with us to share a reminder project for Challenge #16. Now, you will want to keep reading as Jane has wonderful piece inspiration for you.
Hi Susan here ~ I'm absolutely thrilled to be joining the fantastic Uniko Studio team this week as a Guest Designer.
When I was chosen as the winner last challenge and then Beverley invited me I was so excited, how could I refuse?
I only found Uniko Studio earlier this year and am delighted I did!
Okay I won't waffle on any longer, here are my cards for this month's mid challenge reminder.....
For the Challenge this month we have a few options:
Anything Goes & the sketch:
You have until December 14th 09:00 UK time, to link your card up below.
The Challenge Rules:
- Winners will be announced by December 17th
- Please add the Uniko Studio Challenge badge & link back to the challenge
- If you don't have a blog to link back to the challenge, don't worry. Just use "USC"+<challenge number> as your tag. For example, for the second challenge "USC2" and upload it to a gallery. Or send Beverley an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will add your entry for you.
- Use any product to create your card which fits the challenge theme & be in the chance of winning a £20 Gift Certificate or placed in the Top 3 and winning a £5 Gift Certificate.
- Showcase any Uniko Studio product: clear stamps, dies, digital pattern paper, digital cut files, or digital stamps. If you haven't purchased any Uniko Studio products, fear not. Plenty of freebies here, AND be in the chance of being a randomly selected winner of a £10 Gift Certificate.
- You can enter more than once as long as it is a new project each time!
We can't wait to see your creations. Come play along!