Sunday 16 February 2020

Brand ambassador inspiration : Big and bold wish

Hi there!

Hannelie here with some inspiration focusing on Big & bold wish stamp set and Designer dies : big & bold - wish collection .








I combined the Big and Bold :Wish stamp set and designer dies with Background blocks : stars .

The sentiment phrases in the set really make it so versatile! You can use it with the birthday candles in the set to create a birthday card, or with the reference to stars, you can create a wish-inspired card by combining it with star images or embellishments like I did on today's card !

I stamped the star background on a piece of card stock and layered it on black card stock showing off a small border.

I used gold glitter paper to die cut the sentiment and layered it on a black shadow. The die cut 'wish' was popped up with foam dots for dimension. I used my silhouette cameo to cut out the 'upon a star'' and adhered it on the large die cut sentiment.

I finally added the 3 large golden flat back embellishments.

I love combining different sets to create different themed cards!

Thanks for popping in to take a look at my card :)

Wishing you a peaceful Sunday and wonderful week !

Hannelie

1 comment:

Lovely Comments Appreciated