Wednesday 19 February 2020

Introducing... Anniversaire Arts Décoratifs & B. Builders Arts Décoratifs



Hey!


Welcome to Day 2 of the February 2020 & 8th Birthday Release product introductions. If you missed day 1, be sure to catch up HERE.

Today myself and my awesome Brand Ambassadors are back to introduce two more clear stamp sets which continue the Art Deco theme. 

The first is a mini sentiment set called Anniversaire Arts Décoratifs. This set features celebratory sentiments in a 1920's font and also way of talking, from having a roaring good time, to drinking champagne and dancing on the tables to all the dazzle dazzle in between! 

The second is the latest addition to the Background Builders series of stamps. It's been a while since I added to this series & it is such a fun addition. The stamp set features 5 Art Deco styled building strips to create fabulous patterned backgrounds. 

Let's have a look at how these stamps can be used...












Sarah





WOW! That was one inspirational hop. You have got to LOVE the fun you can have with these stamp sets & my Brand Ambassadors certainly did this. 

I hope you enjoyed the hop & left some comment love along the way. I will be randomly selecting some comments left on the Introducing hops to win prizes!

Thank you for stopping by today & I hope you will come back tomorrow for more inspiration.

Crafty Hugs

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love the art deco theme. All of the cards look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Each of the projects by DT's are so eye catching, love the graphic designing!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The roaring twenties never looked so fresh! Loving the background builders - and they'd be great for male cards too. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards on this hop - so many wonderful ideas to inspire me - I am totally blown away with Julie's art deco card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the cool geometric art deco shapes and backgrounds! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the art deco inspirations in this release!! Off to hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great day of inspiration with your wonderful new stamps! My head is spinning & my wishlist is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cards to show off these pretty designs! Love the art deco style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background builders, they are so much fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow all so different! A lot of inspiration here! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards. I like all the creative backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely cards
    and great new products..
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous art deco style on these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marisela Delgado said: Gorgeous cards. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a versatile set,
    especially for making those
    difficult masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated