Sunday 9 February 2020

Release in Review Blog Hop Winner!

Happy Sunday!

Just popping in quick to announce the winner of the January Release in Review Blog Hop we had HERE. Apologies I am late, it slipped my mind on Friday!

Thank you to everyone who hopped along with myself and the Uniko Brand Ambassadors leaving such lovely comments.

The lucky comment winner is...

Very pretty cards. I am totally in love with the scatter heart background <3

Congratulations Lynn. Please send me your postal address in an email to bev@uniko.co.uk no later than Sunday 23rd February 2020 and I will get your prize in the post to you.

That's all today, but more to share and a HUGE prize announcement this week! Be sure to check back soon ;)

Crafty Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I have emailed you my address. Looking forward to receiving my prize x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated