Saturday 8 February 2020

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Wonderful Day

Bonjour !

Izzy here with some inspirational cards made with the Wonderful Day stamp set.


As you already know, this month is the Uniko's 8th Birthday, so to go on with the celebration, I made my first card a birthday card.



On a white double card, I made a strip on the left edge by stamping the foliage of the set in two shades of green. Then I used the Background Builders Classics set to make the black stripe.
I masked these strips and I aleatory stamped the different stamps of the set in different colours except the large bold flower that I didn't use. 


One of the flowers has been stamped on a piece of white card stock and fussy cut to be foam mounted on the card. I finished off with a sentiment from the set.

My next card is also a celebration card but with brighter colours. I also used the BIG & BOLD - Wish stamp.


I used a rainbow ink pad to stamp repeatedly the same image so that it looks like some fireworks.


 I stamped part of the bold wish sentiment on top. 

 

Then to finish I added some Wink of Stella on the colours as well as on the black sentiments. It's always hard to show the sparkle on a photo but believe me, it's all shiny with vibrant colours !

For my last card, I chose a totally different look and occasion.


As a lover of blue, I couldn't finish playing with this set without a blue card ! So I decided to make a smooshing background with two Distress inks. Once dry, I die cut this background into a crimped frame. 


Then I stamped the flowers and the berries with the two Distress inks I used for the background. To give it more sparkle, I put some drops of Diamond Stickles on the flowers and the berries. I finished off by stamping the sentiment (from the Flower Power #6 set) on a stripe of Vellum that I previously covered with Wink of Stella.

That's all for me today. I hope you will get inspired and that you will come and join the Birthday Linky Party HERE with your birthday card ! And don't forget, during the whole month of February 2020 you can take advantage of the fabulous 10% discount on all your orders !

Thanks so much for stoping by and have a wonderful (and crafty) weekend !










No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated