Tuesday 1 December 2020

Countdown to Christmas - Day 1 Trimming the Tree

 Hey & Happy Tuesday! 


What a wonderful Release Day :) 


Thank you so much for all the lovely comments on the blog & around social media, they really make me smile and add that special touch to a release. Thank you too for all the amazing orders, I am working on getting your orders packed and posted as quick as I can.


Before I get to sharing my card for today, I have a couple of randomly selected winners of the £5 eGift to announce from the comments left on the Introduction posts on Saturday & Sunday. 

The first lucky comment selected by random.org is...

Lovely duo of festive cards. Really like the gold embossed version. Love how easy each leaf is to colour in different shades due to the centre stripe. Can't wait to see the whole set of new sentiments because the fonts look GREAT! 

Hugs, Sarn xxx


And the second comment selected by random.org is...

What a clever idea Bev with your 'pulled crackers. you have a wonderful imagination and I like the use of your polka dot paper and the clever stamping of your explosion. xx


Congratulations Sarn and Carole! Please send me an email to bev@uniko.co.uk to claim your eGift codes. 


Before I go today I managed to squeeze in a little creative time to make one CAS Christmas card. I ran out of day light to take photos, so I apologise in advance for the glare on the Nuvo Drops! 




I've had this card idea in my head ever since I designed the Stencil - Christmas Pop Trio. Don't you just love it when an instant idea comes to mind?! This is a fairly quick and flat design, which is perfect for mass producing and easily mailing.




I used Altenew Just Green ink to ink through the stencil. I then used the little string & lights from BIG & BOLD Merry clear stamp set for the tree lights. I added colourful Nuvo Drops to the lights and added a simple Merry Christmas sentiment from Simply Said II

I can't wait to find time to play with the other two Christmas tree designs on the stencil! I've made more Christmas cards than I normally have by the 1st of December, but I know I still need a few more. I think with not being able to meet up with people like previous years, I will be sending more this year.

That's all from me today! I will be back tomorrow with more to share. Until then, thank you for stopping by & don't forget to comment on the Release Day post HERE if you haven't already for the opportunity to win another eGift code.

Crafty Hugs Bev x


11 comments:

  1. Wahoo! THANKS so much Bev. Congratulations to Carole too.

    I'm off to email you as requested.

    Sarn Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card with the stencil Bev...and looks like a good one for a mass production line (can't wait for mine to arrive).xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CAS card Bev, a fabulous stencil for christmas card makes but also would be great for other occasions xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! And GORGEOUS TREE CARD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sarn and Carole! What a useful stencil, perfect for mass production as you say. I love the way you added the little lights from Big and Bold Merry and adding the bright nuvo drops is a lovely touch. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased your launch went well. They’re lovely designs. I agree with the increase in Christmas cards this year. It’s certainly kept me busy as the nights draw in, that and walking round the streets on our BoJo Walk to seek out Christmas lights⭐️🌲🌟🎄💫

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute tree, and I love the festive lights!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats ladies. Your mas card is simply lovely. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Great stencil, Beverley!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated