Tuesday 8 December 2020

Countdown to Christmas - Two For Tuesday

 Happy Tuesday! 


Welcome to Day 9 of Uniko's Countdown to Christmas :) 

Today I have my usual 'Two for Tuesday' cards. This time I have used the same main stamp and I have gone for one traditional Christmas colour scheme and one modern Christmas. Let's have a look. 

First up is my traditional colour scheme, green, red with a hint of white. I've had this gold embossed Framed - Holly since release day and I fancied having a go at filling my usual card size with equal spacing around all the edges.



For this I simply trimmed my stamped & embossed panel in two! I've then creatively hidden the divide with some ribbon and added my sentiment to a die cut label. With adding this extra detail and sentiment focal point I have not added any further colour or embellishment to the holly design.




My next card is my modern Christmas colours, rainbow! I have been wanting to do this after I made one of the release day cards. I feel it really pairs well with the 'Have a Holly Jolly Christmas' sentiment from Christmas Wishes!




I stamped my Framed - Holly in VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and coloured the holly leaves with a rainbow selection of Copic Markers. 




A fairly quick card to make depending on how fast you are at colouring and how many distractions you get while colouring, LOL! 


That's all from me today, it's a little quieter in the studio now that I am fully caught up on posting lovely orders and prizes :) Which reminds me, there is just NINE hours or so until the WIN it WEDNESDAY Giveaway HERE. Be sure to link up your name and enter. 

I will be back tomorrow with more to share, until then, thank you for stopping by today. 

Crafty Hugs Bev x

4 comments:

  1. Two super festive makes here Bev. You have been having fun in your studio.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I absolutely love that holly stamp! Such a clever idea to divide the panel in two to get the equal spacing round the edge of your card on the first. The second is my favourite with those colourful holly leaves - and I'm in love with the sentiment set! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colorful holly card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first card. The bright colours of the holly on the second one make me happy. So cute. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated