Monday 14 December 2020

Countdown to Christmas Day 14 - Still Dreaming...

 Happy Monday!


Eeeek... just 10 days till the BIG C! I can't believe how quickly these days are flying by. I feel fairly organised, but when I know I haven't got long the anxiety kicks in and my brain goes into overdrive thinking I've forgotten something, anyone relate?! 

Anyway, I'm still dreaming of that white Christmas! Though I don't think there will be snow this year. Fingers crossed we get some at some point this Winter. So, to make up for the lack of snow I have another snow themed card ;)




I made this similar card above a couple years ago and it popped up on my Timehop and it inspired me to recreate it using the Uniko Stunning Snowflake Designer Die.




Like the card before I used the snowflake builder strip from Background Builders: Christmas. I was going to retire this stamp set, its been on the sale page & retiring list for so long. BUT, it's such a classic and a set I turn to year after year and so its staying! 




My embossing went a little array and normally the perfectionist in me would do it again, but I actually like the dusty effect, it adds to the wintery snowy feel! 

Just this one clean & simple card from me today, but I'll be back tomorrow with more to share. Oh, and did you see the Uniko 2020 Christmas Party? There is plenty of time to join in on the fun HERE :)

Thanks for stopping by today.

Crafty Hugs Bev x

3 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful. That large snowflake die is gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love this! The silver on black is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow is overrated LOL. I seemed to have missed that you have dies!! Where have I been???? (Norway LOL) Gonna go and check em out. Love these cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated