Friday 11 December 2020

Countdown to Christmas Day 11 - Festive Flashback Friday!

 Happy Festive Friday!


Today I am taking a Flashback to Christmas 2018 and giving Background Builders: Christmas 2018 some fresh inky love. This stamp set has been a firm favourite this year and is unfortunately currently out of stock, but it will make an appearance in the shop again soon! 






When it comes to Christmas stamps, I don't think anything really goes out of style and they can be used for many years, so always a good investment ;)


One of my favourites in this set is the string with interchangeable light bulbs, I think because my favourite thing to do is to add coloured Nuvo Drops to really make them look like fairy lights!





This colour card really does add cheer and even better when it is a one layer card too for easy mailing! It didn't take too long to make either. The longest part is letting the Nuvo Drops dry. The sentiment is from Festive Sentiments Outlined and coloured with a red Copic marker.




I seemed to be on a roll and came up with another one layer design for my next card! This time I used the row of Christmas trees and stamped them three times and colouring them in an ombre effect with Copic Markers. 




I then added some sparkly glitter to the tree with a quickie glue pen! The sentiment is from Festive Sentiments Outlined and I have coloured it with a black fine liner.




Lastly for today I wanted to use the Scandinavian inspired Christmas folk snowflake design and I switched up the colours to a favourite Kraft, red & white combo.




This was another super quick card to make with minimal fuss. I used Altenew Ruby Red ink for the snowflake design & added a tiny drop of white Nuvo Drops to the centres. The sentiment is again from Festive Sentiments Outlined and coloured with a Kraft colour Copic marker.




That's all my creative makes today, I hope I have given you some useful last minute CAS designs if you're like me and still have a few last minute cards to make!

Myself and some of my awesome Brand Ambassadors will be back tomorrow as we kick off the Uniko 2020 Christmas Party!

Until then, thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs 
Bev  

3 comments:

  1. Raxh one is a CAS masterpiece. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty stamp set. Love the cards using this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember whether I commented on these lovely cards or not, but they are a great trio. Nice and CAS. x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated