Monday 6 June 2022

Introducing... Organically Zesty

 Happy Monday!

What better way to start the week than with a new product introduction. I am delighted to be here today along with the Brand Ambassadors to introduce the first of the June 2022 Release.

I am delighted to be adding to the Organic range of clear stamps, with Uniko's take on the popular fruity trend, Organically Zesty.

Whether you like to colour, or not this clear stamp set is going to bring you lots of creative joy. Let's hop along with the Brand Ambassadors and see what they have to inspire us...


Anita


 

 Bev


 













I don't know about you, but that hop packed a fruit punch! So colourful and fresh, I hope you enjoyed it as much as me. I'd love to know what you think about this set from this first look. 

That's all from us today, be sure to stop by tomorrow for the next product introduction.

Crafty Hugs
 

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous set of samples Bev - and a great set of stamps
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this zesty release, awesome showcase by the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards with these designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I love citrus fruits, especially lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fab! I do like zesty themed sets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely samples with fun design ideas. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated