Tuesday 7 June 2022

Introducing... Uniko Stencil Layering Zesty

Happy Tuesday!

Welcome back to day 2 of the June 2022 Release product introductions. Today we have a super fun layering stencil, zesty. 

This stencil is so versatile and I know there are more possibilities than just making fruity inspired creations with the 4 layering options the collection contains. 

I know you're going to love this Brand Ambassador hop, so let's get to it...


Anita


 

  Bev


 









I absolutely love how fresh and juicy these creations are and I know for sure this stencil will pair with so many previously released Uniko products for more wonderful creations. 

That's all from us today, be sure to stop by tomorrow for the next product introduction.

Crafty Hugs
 


6 comments:

  1. This is another super product - love layering stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layering stencil set! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the one I had my eye on! Such gorgeous cards! Really loving this stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so versatile - and the DT cards are amazing!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this stencil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now there's a set to fill a gap in my stash. Yes, beautifully fresh and zingy. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated