Sunday 5 June 2022

June 2022 Release Sneak Peeks Day 2

 Hello & Happy Sunday! 

What were your first impressions of the two sneak peeks I shared yesterday? I hope you are as excited as I am to see them in full swing. You will have to wait until tomorrow for that though, as I am back today with 3 more sneak peeks.

First we have a new addition to the Background Builders collection. This product has been available since February, but didn't get a formal introduction, so it is this month. I am sure like all of the geometric based background builders stamp sets it will be a useful addition to your collection! 






The next peek is from the last clear stamp set for this June Release and Uniko's version to a popular theme and I am excited to show you more.




My last peek for this release is of a fun stencil that can be paired with the peek above and again I am sure will be a useful addition to your collection.





That is all for this sneak peeks for this release. It might be small but it packs a fruit punch! I do hope you will join myself and the Brand Ambassadors tomorrow for our first production introduction.

Until then, thank you for stopping by today. 


Crafty Hugs
 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous looking peeks - looking forward to the full reveal.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great peeks! Excited to see a rainbow in there, and I love the hearts Background Builder set!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated