Friday 16 August 2024

Background Blocks 3 Ways & A Weekend Special

 Happy Friday 😃

Today I have a fun trio of cards showing you 3 ways to use our Background Blocks. I have also recorded a video for you AND I have a weekend special.

First let's have a look at the cards...

For this first card I used Background Blocks Splatter and used it as is, for an instant focal point. I enhanced the design by adding Flower Power #6 and the Happy Birthday sentiment from Floral Vines.

Next I dusted off Background Blocks Scattered Polka Dots.

This time I used the block partially to create this fun sentiment window. Again I embellished the design with the rose from Flower Power #6 and a partial stamped sentiment from Floral Vines. 

Lastly for my third card I chose Background Blocks Layered Stripes to create this fun Christmas card.

Here I masked off an elongated square to create a small gift. I added a bow from Mid Century Modern Wreath Builder to make it look like a gift and added the Merry Christmas sentiment from the same stamp set. 

Unintentionally I chose the same colour combo for each card, Poppy & Oceanside. I hope this trio of cards has given you some creative ideas and I'd love to know which is your favourite. 

I'd also love if you checked out the video on YouTube HERE and if you enjoy my videos be sure to like and subscribe 🥰

Now for the weekend special 👏🏻

From now until midnight Sunday 18th August 2024 you can purchase any 3 Background Blocks for £15, that's a fabulous saving of £4.50 No code necessary, to qualify for the discount you just need 3 Background Blocks in your cart and the discount will be automatically applied. 

Happy Shopping & Crafty Hugs

3 comments:

  1. All 3 are awesome, Bev! To choose a favorite... I'll go with the Christmas one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all clever designs Bev and a great colour combo..but my favourite is the parcel...very clever! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab set of cards. I might nab the last one to make a few quick Christmas cards since I’ve barely got any started! X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated