Friday 9 August 2024

Floral Friday - MOD Pure Florals Rose 🌹

Happy Floral Friday.


This week Pure Florals Rose is featured on The Card Of The Week and I've had this idea all week to combine the rose stamps with the Stencil - MOD Background Builder. So that's what I did...





It's been a while since I've used paste of any kind through a stencil, so I decided to reach for my favourite Moonstone Glimmer paste. I just love the sparkle of this stuff and it's also super smooth applying through stencils.




While the paste was drying, I set to stamping the smaller of the full roses. I started with the solid rose, inking with Sorbet and then using a sponge to apply Honeysuckle to areas. Once I was happy I overlayed the line rose to stamp the outline in Honeysuckle as well.


but 


For the leaves I stamped them in Evergreen ink and then created a negative mask, which was quite time consuming, but worth it for the inking with shades of Parsley & Sprout ink! To finish I chose a simple sentiment from Simply Said Blocks and a few Sorbet enamel dots.


Don't forget that the Pure Florals Rose clear stamp set is 15% off until Monday. 


Crafty Hugs

 





2 comments:

  1. A stunning card Bev - love the subtle colours on the rose that give it so much interest. That paste is fabulous - love the shimmer and shine it has, that creates the spec ial background for your dramatic rose
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated