Tuesday 13 August 2024

Brand Ambassador Inspiration - Beautiful Butterflies

Morning all, 

Happy to be here today with some Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration and I am absolutely in love with these combinations of Uniko stencils and gorgeous Uniko stamps.


Here I have used the inner stencil from the Uniko English Country Garden Butterflies stencil bundle. I have ink blended around the outside using Speckled Egg Distress Oxide ink. Once dry I stamped the Uniko Pure Florals: Peony and a sentiment from Uniko Birthday Sentiments stamp set using black ink. Finally I added some Nuvo drops.


My next card uses the outer stencil from the Uniko English Country Garden Butterflies stencil bundle, this time using Crushed Olive and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide inks. Again I have used the Uniko Pure Florals: Peony stamp and the sentiment is from the Uniko Birthday Sentiments stamp set. Again I have used some Nuvo drops to add interest to the right hand side of the butterfly. 


For my final card I have used the inner stencil from the Uniko Tropical Leaf #2 stencil set and ink blended with Peeled Paint Distress Oxide. To keep the Butterfly theme I used the Uniko English Country Garden - Butterflies stamp set and again the Uniko Birthday Sentiments stamp set for the sentiment.

I hope this has inspired you to grab the stencils and get inky. 

Much love
Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated