Monday 19 August 2024

Mid Century Inspiration from Guest Brand Ambassador Amy Tsuruta

 Happy Monday! 

I'm absolutely delighted to be starting a new week with a wonderful Guest Brand Ambassador, the one and only, super lovely and super talented Amy Tsuruta. 

Hello! 

My name is Amy Tsuruta and I live in the United States in beautiful Washington state. I’m married to a great guy who is a hobby pilot.  I’ve been crafting for as long as I can remember but things turned serious in 2001 when I volunteered to be my youngest's Preschool Scrapbook Coordinator.  Truthfully, I had never scrapbooked at that point.  Scrapbooking quickly turned into stamping  and cardmaking.  The Papercrafting Community is amazing and I’m so happy to be a part of it. 

I'm happy to be guesting for Uniko and can't wait to share a couple projects with you!
Hello Friend.

I'm smitten with Uniko's Mid Century Modern Collection!

For my Hello Friend card I teamed up a Mid Century Modern color palette. The Background Blocks Linear have been heat embossed in gold on the pale pink panel. I layered a smaller spiced sider panel with an oval die cut. The sentiment from Mid Century Modern Everyday Sentiments has been heat embossed in gold on a dark brown strip.

Just Because.
I used the Ink & Flip Geometric Hexagon Layering Stencil on this project.  What an amazing stencil that is easy to line up with gorgeous results. 
I used distress oxides on 100 lb cardstock with blending brushes. The sentiment from Mid Century Modern Everyday Sentiments has been heat embossed in white on a green cardstock strip.

 

Thank you Amy for these stunning cards. 

I think you will agree with me how inspiring they both are and for me it delights me to see how other crafters use the products I design. 

I know that Amy has another card coming up on the 22nd August on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters Blog, so be sure to pop on over there on that day. I will also share the make across social media.

Have a wonderful Monday.

Crafty Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards and a really clean and fresh look to each. X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated