Monday 14 October 2024

A Spooktacular Mid Century Modern Monday!

Hello & Happy Monday.

Today I am sharing a spooktacular Mid Century Modern duo. I had this idea while dropping off to sleep over the weekend to combine the recent Ink & Flip Layering Cobweb Stencil with Mid Century Modern Florals.

So that's what I did, lets have a look at the first card.





I think the web is such a fun design and by using colours to fit a theme or style it works well. For this first card I chose Oceanside and Dove to ink through the stencil. I often go for this off centre layout as I think it's fun and eye catching. 

As you can see I went for one of my favourite Mid Century Modern Florals flower combinations and colours and added a thank you sentiment from Simply Said Blocks as I needed to add some to my stash.




I couldn't stop at just one card, so went on to make another, this time I fancied another favourite colour combo and challenged myself to an all over patterned background. 




This one is a little less CAS than the first, especially with the Midnight and Marmalade background! I started with the centre cobweb and then went horizontal and vertical before filling in the corners.




This time I went with another flower combination and added in the Oceanside colour to draw your eye to the flower. Again my sentiment is from Simply Said Blocks and I added some Marmalade enamel dots to finish. 

AND before I go, how about the winner of the Let's Have Some FLIPPIN' Seasonal Fun - Release Day, Brand Ambassador Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY. Thank you to everyone who hopped along and left comments. I used random.org to select the winner...

Fabulous cards and I love the vibrant colours you’ve used too.
Kath x


Congratulations Kath!

Please email me via the website with your choice of 3 Ink & Flip Stencils and your mailing address. 

That's all from me today, I will be back later in the week with more to share.
 

Crafty Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated