Monday 28 October 2024

It's Beginning To Look Like... October/November Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello & Happy Monday. 

How did we get here? I can't quite believe we will be welcoming a new month this week, and NOVEMBER of all months! This year has absolutely zoomed by. 

Anyway, I'm super excited you stopped by as if you know me, I love starting a new week with New Release Sneak Peeks! 

This month along with 3 new seasonal clear stamp sets, I am bringing 2 much loved clear stamp sets back from retirement. Lets have a look and see if you can guess which they are, I'm sure some of you will know...





This first is a set that originally made its debut in 2016 and this second originally debuted in 2012!! I've had so many requests for both, that I can't wait to relaunch them with lots of fresh inspiration.





The next 3 peeks are all brand new and I'm not saying much as I don't want to ruin the introductions this week!! 









So what do you think? Are you excited to see some clear stamps return from retirement? And I'd love to know what you are excited to see more of 

Crafty Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments Appreciated