Sunday 13 October 2024

Stencil Sunday - Ink & Flip Layering Geometric Christmas Tree

Hello & Happy Sunday 

Today I thought I would share this idea I had using the newest Ink & Flip Layering Geometric Christmas Tree Stencil.





So my idea was to section the Christmas tree focal layer down the middle, having one half on a trimmed piece of card adhered using foam tape and the other right half inked onto my card base. I also wanted to add some sparkle using glitter paste, for this I used Nuvo Glimmer Paste in Moonstone over the inking. The colours I used for the Christmas Tree are Parsley and Evergreen. 





The result worked out well, but with the application of glitter paste, the depth of the foam adhesive raised section isn't as prominent. In hindsight I should have used thicker foam tape. 





To finish I added the 'Tis The Season sentiment from Simply Said Blocks Christmas and also a sprinkling of Poppy enamel dots. This wasn't the quickest card to make with the addition of the glitter paste, but the result was worth it.

That's all from me today, time for me to head into the kitchen and get some Sunday baking done and the roast dinner! 

Have a lovely day.

Crafty Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love all the sparkle and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card !!!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated